Welcome to the Sport – LT Family!
Congratulations on purchasing a Sport – LT: The only portable light therapy unit designed specifically to help enhance recovery of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tennis/Golfer’s Elbow and other repetitive wrist and arm injuries. Rigorous testing has shown that light therapy accelerates healing, decreases inflammation and provides fast relief after just a few treatments. It is a safe, non-invasive alternative to surgery and can help get you back to your game fast!
It’s Portable! It’s Durable! It’s Rechargeable!
Developed by Richard Stroman, founder and president of Innovative Light Technology (ILT) who has more than 25 years of experience in the technical and business development fields and in the startup, growth and management of successful technology-based businesses. After light therapy resolved his carpal tunnel syndrome, he has spent 2 years gaining an understanding of the technology and designed this device specifically for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tennis/Golfer’s Elbow and other repetitive stress injuries.
Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.!
Charge your unit completely before first use. To begin using your Sport – LT, press power button once. The status light will perform a quick self-test of system, beep once, and then turn to the last setting that the unit was used in (Red/Green/Blue).
Press up to three times for the various treatments.
|RED||Surface or Skin Injuries|
|YELLOW||Low Battery – recharge unit|
Unit will beep 1 minute before completion, then will beep for 2 seconds at completion of treatment. To stop the unit at any time, press and hold the power button for 5 seconds or until the status light blinks. Then release the button and the unit will turn off.
Charge the unit as needed with the supplied USB charger/cable only. When the RED charging status light goes off, the unit is fully charged. You will have approximately 6-8 treatments on BLUE until the battery is discharged and approximately 12 treatments on GREEN. Do not use the system while it is charging.
Your Sport – LT includes:
- Sport – LT unit
- Wrist strap
- Arm strap
- A/C power cord with plug
- Instructional manual
- Charge the unit completely before first use.
- Intended for use on arms, hands, legs, and feet only.
- DO NOT operate in water or expose to moisture.
- DO NOT expose to extreme temperatures.
- DO NOT use near the abdomen if pregnant.
- DO NOT use with creams or ointments.
- Consult with your doctor before using if active cancer is present.
- Clean with lightly damp cloth with mild dishwashing soap.
- Use the Sport – LT unit only with the power supply provided by Innovative Light Therapy, Inc.
- The Sport – LT is not a substitute for proper medical care. Please consult a physician for serious injuries.