Portable • Durable • Rechargeable
BUY NOW, PAY LATER WITH FUTUREPAY!
You now can buy a Sport-LT for as little as $25/month! FuturePay is a secure payment option that lets you shop online without a credit card! Just click on “FuturePay” at checkout to sign up!
- A portable, effective therapy system that uses proven light therapy technology to provide optimized treatment for Carpal Tunnel and Tennis/Golfers Elbow
- The Sport-LT provides three custom, fully automated, 12 minute settings for: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tennis/Golfers Elbow and Superficial wounds and skin treatment.
- The Sport-LT is the only device that provides therapeutic levels of both Infrared and Red Light in a device specifically designed for the wrist and elbow areas
- The Sport-LT allows more consistent quality therapy treatments at your convenience, optimizing the likelihood of a successful result
- Cost effective…. Minimizes the need for inconvenient therapy appointments, and saves costly co-pays and other out-of-pocket medical expenses
The Sport-LT is the first device that has been specifically designed to provide a very high quality and customized light therapy treatment for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Tennis Elbow (Epicondylitis), as well as a mode for skin treatments.
Early work of LED systems pioneered by NASA proved that a therapeutic dose of Infrared light caused the occurrence of photobiostimulation (PBMT), which was beneficial to the healing of astronauts with pain and other issues.
Our experienced design team reviewed years of additional research on both laser and LED light sources, various wavelengths, and power levels which proved successful in the treatment of Carpal Tunnel and Tennis/Golfers Elbow. We incorporated a sophisticated microprocessor and seventeen (17) high power Red and Infrared emitters, running in an unique pulsed mode, which allows an optimized penetration depth to the area where truly therapeutic Infrared and Red light can reach the damaged tissue. An ergonomic enclosure was designed to house the sophisticated lighting, electronics and USB charging systems.
The Sport-LT is light, portable, and easily fits into your busy schedule or while multi-tasking. Since you control when and where you use the Sport-LT, you will get maximum benefits and be able to get back to your game sooner.
There are three user-selectable settings; Carpal Tunnel (Blue), Tennis/Golfers Elbow (Green) and Superficial Skin Healing (Red). Each setting is fully automated to run for 12 minutes and will then automatically turn off. The status LED on the front panel give you feedback as to the treatment you have selected and the “charge” LED illuminates when the unit is connected to the supplied USB charger and the battery is being charged. The “charge” light will go off when the unit is fully charged. You will typically get about 6-8 treatments from a fully charged unit.
Sport-LT vs LED Pads
The Sport-LT provides a number of advancements over LED pad systems and has been compared in both lab and user testing to provide a superior treatment result over LED pads.
LED Pad manufactures typically use a very common 5mm or T 1-3/4 LED, as these devices are the most common LED that is manufactured and come in a wide variety of wavelengths or colors, are used in major quantity (in various low cost products) and are very inexpensive. Unfortunately, they have limited light output (~50mW total output) and using them for penetration beyond the skin surface is limited.
The Sport-LT system was designed with 17 LED devices (13-Infrared & 4-Red) that are significantly higher in penetration depth due to the size of the LED chip size, thermal design of the LED package and the proprietary way that we pulse the LED’s in the Sport-LT. Measured output of the Sport-LT vs LED is typically 5-20 times higher light output.
Included in Sport-LT System:
- Sport-LT Light Therapy unit
- USB Charger system & cable
- Wrist & elbow straps
- Padded nylon carrying case with carabineer
Size: 3.5” x 3.2” x 1.5” (86mm x 82mm x 38mm)
Weight: 4.4 oz (unit only)
Operating Temp: 40° to 104° F / 5° to 40° C
Relative Humidity: 10 to 95% Non-condensing, for Storage
Safety Design Guidelines
- IEC/EN 62471, IEC/TR 62471-2 and IEC/TR 62778
- CE approved (Q3/2015)
- Internal over-temperature protection
- Power components recognized by UL, CE and RoHS
- Latex-free elastic straps
- Automatic treatment turn off after 12 minutes
- System includes 17 high power LED’s 660nm & 850nm (No dangerous Lasers)